12 Inch Inseam Golf Shorts for Men Bermuda Quick Dry Elastic Waist Shorts for Hiking Travel Casual
- 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Zipper closure
- MOISTURE-WICKING & QUICK DRY – This golf bermuda shorts made with moisture wicking fabric which moves sweat away from your skin and onto the dry areas, keeps you dry and cool.
- PARTIAL ELASTIC WAIST FOR BETTER FIT – Featuring 12 inches inseam and knee length design for better fit. The partial elastic waist and just enough stretch deliver versatile comfort for dynamic activity.
- UPF 50 SUN PROTECTION & WATER-REPELLENT – With built-in UPF50, the shorts blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage. Water-repelling finish repels water from the surface of the fabric to keep you dry.
- 4 POCKETS – Store essentials with ease in four pockets, including 2 hand pockets and 2 back pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- VERSATILE – A great shorts look that works well in the out or office. Ideal for golf, office, hiking and daily wear.
jacob garcia –
They fit well and comfortable
Christopher S. –
A great summer short for fishing and hiking. I like the yellow color and the material.
Mike Nemitz –
I usually wear a 36 even though I am a 34. I like them bigger and not so tight. I ordered a 34 and they are perfect. Don’t even have to unbutton them. They go on and off like a regular paid of gym shorts. Ordering another pair/color!
Not exactly cheap, but you get what you paid for with these…nice fit…nice feel…and a damn nice look.
fit as expected, light weight and nice looking, ordered 2 more
color, material and fit was great, so why a 3, shallow pockets, front and back
Some genius gave a 3 star because of shallow pockets. The first thing I said to myself was damn these pockets have a lot of room so don’t listen to Jeff. They are very comfortable and very nice looking can’t wait to play golf. Synthetic material to help promote fast drying and they are really breathable. Nice on this hot summer days. You will not be disappointed.
Gina O. –
My son is picky when it comes to style of shorts he likes to wear – I got these for Christmas and had to wait to see if they fit…but they did! They look great on and fit as expected, best part is.. he liked them! Two thumbs up.
D Taylor –
Really like the length & fit of these shorts
pam button –
He said he liked the lightness for hiking in summer
Bought these to wear for coaching since they have pockets but they are light enough to run around in. Synthetic material breathes and dries quickly, and has a subtle pattern for some added style. Originally bought size large and these fit like XL, so I kept those for hanging around. Then I bought size M for wearing out.
steve cooke –
Great shorts, very comfortable, not to short or to long.
Richard P. Grubbe –
Light weight and quick drying and a good fit
Amazon Customer –
Not what I expected a little smaller in size and material is very thin like it could tear easily, overly priced . Took longer than expected to arrive.
These shorts fit well in the waist. The inseam length is as described. My only complaint is the width of the legs, which is much more baggy than I expected.
Good quality materials.
would like to see more products from this company
Brian Dehn –
To baggy and to long
Jess H –
Nice shorts only issue was my husband put them on stuck his hand in the pocket and there was a hole in it
Johan Petty –
Fits good. Nice and long. Seems to hold up. And breathe great on hot humid days
Super lightweight and they’re the perfect length (hits right at the knee).
Extremely comfortable and stylish shorts for outdoor wear. Great for Golf and general outdoor wear when you want to look good.
Phil Jones –
Needed 12 in golf shorts, perfect light weight
Classy, super comfortable, light weight! Just love them!